STEP 1: Is iUniversity Prep right for you?
STEP 2: Submit Application
Taking the Readiness Quiz should provide a good idea of whether the iUniversity Prep online school is a good match for your learning style and skills. If you scored at least 25 out of 30 points and believe our program might be a good match for you, then please click on the APPLICATION link. Complete all portions of the online application.
Upon the completion of the online application, you will receive an email or call within 48 business hours to notify you of the additional documents and to verify receipt of the online application.
STEP 3: Pre-Application Communication
You will need to upload the following documents to your application:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Proof of Residency (choose one from the list below) Current Mortgage or Lease Property Tax Statement Utility Bill
3. Legal Guardian Driver’s License (Addresses must match Proof of Residency)
4. Proof of Internet
5. Recent Transcript (high school) or report card (middle school)
6. Proof of Guardianship (If legal guardian is different than names on birth certificate)
7. Copy of student Social Security Card or State ID
8. Most recent 504 or ARD (If 504 or Special Ed)
9. Immunization Record
10. Most recent state assessment score report - STAAR/EOC
Upon submission of all required documents, you will receive an email request for an enrollment conference. During this conference you will be provided opportunity to understand the complete expectations of the program, determine placement and course enrollment. Students will select a minimum of six courses each semester to be eligible. Enrollment will be finalized once students complete the iUniversity Prep orientation course within 24 hours of access.
STEP 4: Enrollment Conference
The online learning environment is not for everyone. To determine if you have the skills necessary to succeed at iUniversity Prep, take the ONLINE READINESS QUIZ, which consists of 10 multiple-choice questions. Then, use the ANSWER KEY to determine your score.